Representing a shortened Cigar Minnow, the Paul’s Rip n Slash has become a fisherman’s favorite. Paul’s Rip n Slash has become a staple for recreational fisherman who want to fish and CATCH. The most discussed hard bait on social media in Florida with due reason. Paul’s Rip n Slash is an accurate and long casting super search bait as it were. With a tantalizing darting side to side action,which drives fish crazy. Novice to experienced fishers have benefited from the ease of use of this bait. Available in two sizes, 70mm Slow Suspend & 90 mm Float and Slow Suspend. The Paul’s Rip n Slash 90 Top-water is specifically designed to optimize the strike to actual fish landed ratio. Matched to PvR Turbo-Set Hooks this bait is in a league of its own. A twitching style retrieve is suggested. Paul’s Rip n Slash is suited to both Freshwater and Saltwater species.
|Floating / Topwater
- Shallow Water 1 - 5 feet
- Paul’s UNFAIR Rip-n-Slash is a hybrid search bait molded after a Cigar Minnow head and tail section.
- Rip-n-Slash casts a mile and swims like its about to be “crushed”.
- Swivel for better action, knots and no line twist.
- Rip-n-Slash features the 3D Gill and carefully selected holographic tones to give it the edge over those “old” no design featured lures.
- “Living eye” with life sized pupil makes an easy target for predators.
- Transverse hook hangers for single hook options.
- Hydrodynamic fins add natural swimming action.