2020 Calusa Blueway Kayak Fishing Tournament
About this Event
Gulf Coast Kayak Presents the The 17th Annual Calusa Blueway Kayak Fishing Tournament Saturday November 14th 2020. This premier paddle Sport fishing tournament takes place in SWFLA & highlights the waterways of The Great Calusa Blueway Paddling Trail in Lee County!
All proceeds benefits Candlelighters of Southwest Florida whose mission is to provide support, education and assistance to families of children with cancer or blood disorders.
- Tournament Date: Saturday November 14th 2020
- Individual and Team Categories
- $45 Entry Fee Per Individual Paddle Sports Angler Includes Registration and Tournament Shirt
- $180 Entry Fee For Paddle Sport Angler Team Includes Registration and Tournament Shirts for 4 Anglers
- Paddle Sport Angler Teams must be comprised of 4 Paddle Sport Anglers using a non-motorized paddle craft.
- Each Angler participating in the Paddle Sport Angler Team may only submit 1 of the 3 species of fish (snook, trout, Redfish) to be used for scoring in this longest slam tournament.
- Captain's Meeting: Friday November 13th from 7-7:30pm via Facebook Live (Attendance at the captain's meeting is MANDATORY for all contestants)
- Weigh-In: Saturday November 14th at Gulf Coast Kayak in Matlacha.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Prizes will be awarded!
- 1st Place Team will be awarded a Traveling Trophy
This event features a one-day fishing competition for paddle sport anglers to catch, photo, and release snook, redfish, seatrout and other species. All fishing must occur within Lee County, Fla., waterways along The Great Calusa Blueway Paddling Trail. All competitors must ONLY use a Launch open to the public in Lee County.
All competitors must be 18 years or older or be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All fishing will be “catch, photo, and release” and will take place in Lee County, Florida.
For Tournament Rules Click HERE
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Click HERE